Friday 25 May 2012

Back

Hello to whoever's reading this blog,

Sorry for being gone for so long. Days have been hectic and I have been daydreaming as usual.
It's the holidays! ...and I'm not happy about it. I'd rather die studying at school than die out of boredom at home. The only good that's coming out of the holidays is my outing with a bunch of school friends at June 12. It's Clemence's birthday so yeap.

Today was probably the best day of my entire life so far.
I had 40 minutes of no worries with him. With his lips on mine, my first kiss given to him.
As much as I loved kissing him, my lips now hurt. They feel chapped. LOL

Well...that's all I can come up with right now. It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm not sleeping. This is sooo not helping me grow any taller, but anyways. I'll update you guys anytime I can.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment