Thursday 31 May 2012

Judging



They're my friends and I can't, won't, and don't hate them, but sometimes I wish they wouldn't be so judgmental about the fact that I'm with him when they didn't even try to get to know him more or to see him through my set of eyes.
I wish they could see how perfect and angelic he looks like to my eyes.
Now and then I get sad to think that I don't have any girlfriends to talk to about him. No one to hug when I get butterflies in my stomach by just thinking of him, no one there to tease me by saying his name until my cheeks blush bright crimson, no one there to make fun of me when I talk about him...just a bit sad that to this one guy who means my whole to me, but no one is here to share that happiness with me.
But I'm fine with it as long he's still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment